Re: [MSE] Establishing the Presentation Start Timestamp

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:

> Which DASH BMFF media are you referring to ?

Content produced by the GPAC/MP4Box tool, including the selection of
content prepared by the GPAC organization as a conformance test; content
produced by YouTube's encoding infrastructure; and a small set of
demonstration files I have received from Netflix (nflx_short_a_0064,
nflx_short_v_0560, nflx_short_v_1050).

Using the Edit List would make sense, but we better start filing some bugs
against DASH muxers if we want it to be there ;)