Re: [MSE] Homework re: issues in the context of upcoming FPWD

W3C staff (e.g. Mike Smith or Robin Berjon) can help you figure out the details to prepare a Working Draft. FPWD should look the same as any other Working Draft. A WG call for consensus is required to actually publish it; I believe Paul can help with the details there.

REgards,
Maciej