Hey HTML e-mailers!

From: Jim Kelley <jkelley@e-dialog.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:52:24 -0400
To: <public-html-mail@w3.org>
Anyone read this?
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/archives/2007/09/why_we_need_web_sta
ndards_supp_1.html

Similiar group on the rise, getting together to make a web site to help
make a difference.  Maybe we can help them... make noise together.

We still writing a paper?  Curious if our direction is
complaining/venting or if it's to recommend a technical solution to
"bring e-mail out of the dark ages?" Everyone submit their two major
issues that Karl asked for, below?

Jim

---

Each participant sends two major issues with regards to the HTML in mail

- things which are not/partially implemented
- things which are needed.

 * Major issue title/Requested feature
 * Short summary
 * Business case for it