Minutes of HTML in Email Workshop

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:04:52 +0900
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

Hi,

It was nice to see all of you in Paris last week.

Minutes of the HTML in mail Workshop have been published.
If you wish to fix some of the comments, please tell me.
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/html-mail/minutes

Daniel, it would be nice to write a one paragraph abstract about the
workshop. So we could send it to other list and people.

Many thanks for this very interesting workshop.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***