Presentations vs. papers

From: DESCHAMPS Stephane ROSI/SI CLIENT <stephane.deschamps@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:33:37 +0200
To: <public-html-mail@w3.org>

Hi all,

How are those who are going to speak doing for their presentations?

We're thinking of doing a 'disposable' Powerpoint presentation in addition
to the paper itself, just to make it more lively and pleasant, what do you
think? What do the others do?

Daniel and Karl, I expect there will be a videoprojector?

--
Cordialement,
Stéphane Deschamps

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.