From: Pierre Saslawsky <pierre@photobiker.com>
To: public-html-mail@w3.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:58:03 PM
Subject: Re: No subset for email

Scoped stylesheets would not address the most pressing issues:
- When composing a reply, they are of no help to identify the user-
generated content within its template in order to extract what will
become the quoted content.
- Their main use, as I see it, would be the preservation of the
quoted content's style. Even though it might be appealing in some
situations, it still is the least desirable case (with the exception
of some minor attributes maybe, such as font weight or text decoration).

Pierre