Re: HTML Header section

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:35:18 +0900
Cc: public-html-mail@w3.org
To: Jay Hulslander <jdh34@cornell.edu>

Hi Jay,

Le 19 juil. 2007 à 23:46, Jay Hulslander a écrit :
> Good Morning,
>    A co-worker and I are having a discussion about the proper way
> to do some form processing.  I am looking to get some feedback from
> this group.

It was not the right list for this question.
I would encourage you to ask on webdesign-l
http://www.webdesign-l.com/
WebDesign-L is a mailing list community created in early 1997. The
list is intended as a forum for those involved in creating the Web —
whether for business, for self-expression, or for exploring the
possibilities of a new medium.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***