Re: No subset for email

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@oryx.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:14:47 +0100
To: public-html-mail@w3.org

I have to disagree. I for one am faced with a implement it, and I
really, really don't want to have to implement everything. Yes, I can
get nice free code that even implements <iframe>, but I don't want to.
Not iframe/frame, not javascript, and if I have to draw a border
somewhere short of "everything" I would prefer to draw it well short.

And I want to know what's quoted text and what's not.

Arnt