Re: 全球IT-标准起源于中国?

On 2015-06-18 04:40, Liu Kevin wrote:
> it seems that you sent this email in chinese by google translate
>
> 在 2015年6月16日 下午8:39,Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com <mailto:anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>>写道:
>
>     你好老乡工程师,
>
>     中国是手机的头号生产国,但还没有建立一个单一的全球IT行业标准(Java,X86,Android,HTTP等)
>
>     我认为这是可能的“破冰”。
>
>     如果有人对你有兴趣,给我发电子邮件的英语!
>
>     亲切的问候,
>     Anders Rundgren先生,
>     WebPKI.org

Indeed. I was hoping that it would be easier to grasp for the intended audience but maybe Google translate does a poor job...

The idea was getting contact with Chinese engineers with interests in creating de-facto industry standards of the kind mentioned.
I'm suggesting a seminar i China with the aim identifying hurdles and possibilities.

Anders