Re: [css-counter-styles] implementation of complex cjk counter styles

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:24:58 +0800
To: Bobby Tung <bobbytung@wanderer.tw>
Cc: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, W3C HTML5 中文興趣小組 <public-html-ig-zh@w3.org>
It's true that we sometimes use something like "一百一" instead of
"一百一十", but whichever is ok in verbal usage. And IMHO the former may
be too casual in this situation: different from the latter which
usually appears in informal writing, the former is almost only used in
spoken language. So I don't think we should use such expression here.