Requesting a joint meeting between the Digital Publishing IG and HTML5 Chinese IG

From: Zi Bin Cheah <zibin@oupeng.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:51:12 +0800
Cc: Xiaoqian Cindy Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>, Bobby Tung <bobbytung@wanderer.tw>, Kang-Hao Lu <kanghaol@oupeng.com>
To: "public-html-ig-zh@w3.org 中文興趣小組" <public-html-ig-zh@w3.org>, public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Hi friends,

In light of the upcoming TPAC, I'd like to suggest a joint meeting between the two IGs.

There have been some discussion in the Chinese IG on things related to publishing and I thought it will be nice for us to catch up with the Digital Publishing IG.

Agenda

0. Mutual introduction
1. CSS3 text (some discussion on our side)
2. digital publishing requirement for chinese language (Bobby has written a spec/requirement and it'd be nice to know how everyone thinks)
3. anything else?

This discussion won't be an exhaustive one, rather it is to put names to faces, discuss the agendas, and hopefully drive future online discussions.

If everyone is cool, maybe we can do a 90 minute on Thursday during TPAC?

---
Zi Bin Cheah
HTML5 Chinese IG chair