Re: 鍵盤輸入文字模式的 API 的使用情節

原來信件:《Input modes: Please help me with some research!》
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2012Jul/0100

(12/07/27 17:24), Sunyang (Eric) wrote:
> 没太看懂。
> 不是已经有各种input type 了吗,email, number, date,text 等等。
> 他具体要加啥啊?

節錄一下:

[[
One of the features that I'm looking at specifying (again) is a
mechanism for authors to help user agents pick the most appropriate
input mode. For some cases this is easy; for example, user agents can
know that an <input type=number> field should have a numeric keyboard.
However, in some other cases it's not at all obvious; e.g. you want a
numeric keyboard for credit card fields, which are type=text.
]]
(我正想要寫進規範的是一個讓網頁作者幫助使用者代理選擇最適合的輸入模式的
機制。在某些情況下,這很簡單:舉例來說,使用者代理知道在一個 <input
type=number> 欄位上應該用一個數字鍵盤,然而,在某些情況這不太顯然:舉例
來說,使用者可能在碰到 type=text 的信用卡欄位的時候想用數字鍵盤。)

有些使用情節應該跟 css3-ui 的 'ime-mode'[1]類似,可以多想想。

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/ig/zh/wiki/css3-ui#ime-mode

以上

Kenny