Subject:RE: Underline in Taiwan
Date:Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:20:44 -0500
From:Koji Ishii<kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
To:Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu<kennyluck@w3.org>

I should have asked this better; so my question is, while underlines are drawn at the same side as PRC, emphasis marks in horizontal text is at over for Taiwan while under for PRC, correct?

We have a document for PRC that specifies under, but we don't have clear definitions for Taiwan and your confirmation is appreciated.