Fwd: Bopomofo ruby use cases

From: Koan-Sin Tan <koansin.tan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 22:51:21 +0800
To: public-html-ig-zh@w3.org
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Subject: Bopomofo ruby use cases
To: www-style@w3.org, public-i18n-cjk@w3.org
Cc: www-international@w3.org

When it comes to finalising the CSS3 Ruby spec, it seems that there is
still a lack of clarity about certain aspects of how bopomofo ruby
should be handled.

To help with that, I am trying to compile information about how
bopomofo ruby is used.  Perhaps this could become a Note at some
point, or eventually be folded into a Chinese Layout Requirements
document.

For the time being, I am still seeking information about some things
and hoping that people can send me examples of usage in the wild.

You can find what I have done so far at
http://rishida.net/blog/?p=494.   Please send comments, additional
information, and examples of use.

Thanks,