RE: Korean-specific CSS issues to be discussed

Hi. Koji.
Most of all, thanks a lot for good comments.

Basically I agreed with your opinions.
Concerning to the style of typesetting, it's required to investigate more for covering most of think. I guess if possible we need a help from experts of Korean language and  historical typesetting.

HTML5 Korean Interest Group(KIG) will try to tackle these issues including you raised up with appropriate WG(e.g. CSS WG) of W3C.

In addition, for the clarification of these discussion, I would like to say all of discussion related with CSS activity so far is not official opinions from HTML5 KIG.
These are only personal opinions from Korean members. Official opinions will be provided after made a consensus in HTML5 KIG.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.