RE: [css3-lists] CJK numbering algorithms

Okay, so if I understand you correctly, from within options I wrote before:
1. ..., -3, -2, -1, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...
2. ..., -三, -二, -一, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...
3. ..., -参, -弐, -壱, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...
4. ..., マイナス三, マイナス二, マイナス一, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...
5. ..., マイナス参, マイナス弐, マイナス壱, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...
8. ..., #error, #error, #error, 〇, 壱, 弐, 参, ...

Your preference is 1, correct?

The discussion in this ML and in EPUB people in January preferred 5. If you strongly object against that, I'd like to run your opinion by people in this ML in Japanese and also to EPUB people to see how many would agree with it, after I have confirmed you're proposing option 1.

Note that Tab added 'override' type to allow customization of negative signs[1]. I personally think it gives more value to choose option 5, but I'd like group consensus to make the final decision.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0700.html

Regards,
Koji

------