Re: [css3-lists] CJK numbering algorithms

I'm strongly opposed to supporting negative numbers in Japanese counter
style.

If I read the earlier thread correctly, it was added for completeness but
Korean counter style doesn't support it either. And in practice, I don't
think people ever use マイナス一, マイナス二, etc... for numbering lists.

Best,
Ryosuke Niwa
Software Engineer
Google Inc.