Thank You and Errata

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:26:26 +0000
To: HTML Data Task Force WG <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

You will have seen that last week the HTML Data Guide [1] and Microdata RDF [2] have were published as W3C Notes. That rounds off our activity here, although the mailing list and wiki [3] will remain open indefinitely.

Thank you all for participating in this group. I hope that it wasn't too burdensome and that you're satisfied with the results. I have put up an errata page [4] to capture any issues that emerge with the two Notes. I suspect when Microdata and RDFa eventually reach Recommendation we will want to revise them, and that will be an opportunity to roll in any changes.

I was to particularly thank Gregg and Ivan for all their hard work within this group, especially around the publication of the Notes.

Thank you again,

Jeni

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/html-data-guide/
[2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/microdata-rdf/