Re: Welcome

Hi everyone,

My name is Stéphane Corlosquet. I'm a Drupal developer and I've led the
integration of RDFa into Drupal 7 core during my Masters Degree at DERI
Galway. I also co-maintain the RDF Extensions and SPARQL modules for Drupal,
which provide ways to fetch Drupal data in various RDF syntaxes and querying
it via a SPARQL endpoint. I also contributed a chapter on Drupal and the
Semantic Web in the recently published Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 book
[2]. I participated in the schema.org workshop last week in Mountain View
where topics related to this TF were discussed. I'm most interested in the
multiple syntaxes aspect of this TF (point 2 and 3 of the deliverables).

I work at MIND Informatics / Mass. General Hospital, where we build online
communities of clinicians and researchers to discuss and cure neurological
disorders. We use Drupal and other semantic web technologies to build these
platforms. I'm also a member of the RDFa WG.

Steph.

[1]
http://openspring.net/blog/2011/05/01/background-research-work-leading-to-rdf-in-drupal-7-released-as-part-of-my-masters
[2] http://definitivedrupal.org/