Updated Microdata to RDF draft

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:45:48 -0400
To: HTML Data Task Force WG <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
CC: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
I've incorporated most of our current discussions, including proposed resolutions to ISSUE-1 and ISSUE-2 into an updated editor's draft [1]. This includes some of the thoughts of Richard Cyganiak [2].

The principle differences are to include the concept of a Registry that provides specifics for generating property URIs and serializing multi-valued properties, although I did not attempt to formalize the management, location or syntax of such a registry.

The normative prose could use some work, and I invite any suggestions for improvement.

ReSpec diff should work against the previous draft (<CTRL><SHIFT>S), but it might not be too useful.

Gregg Kellogg

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/htmldata/raw-file/74bd1c88b77d/microdata-rdf/index.html
[2] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2011/10/microdata.html