Re: Microdata to RDF: First Editor's Draft (ACTION-6)

That's part of the idea that Richard brought up after having thought about
it, and he was the one that suggested that there would be approximately
three patterns.

I assume that one would be hash URIs. I don't know what other patterns he
has identified, if there are any.

-Lin

--
Lin Clark