Re: Multiple types from different vocabularies (ACTION-7)

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:52:05 +0100
Cc: public-html-data-tf@w3.org
To: Péter Mika <pmika@yahoo-inc.com>
Hi Péter,

Scanning around for examples of RDFa deployment, I came across your blog here:

  http://tripletalk.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/rdfa-deployment-across-the-web/

about RDFa deployment. I wonder if the corpus that you used might be mined for other information, such as (for this case) instances where multiple types are being used for items? What do you think?

Just having a list of example deployments of RDFa, microformats and microdata to examine for patterns would be generally really handy.

Thanks,

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison