Re: Multiple types from different vocabularies (ACTION-7)

From: Lin Clark <lin.w.clark@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:22:28 +0100
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: Jay Myers <Jay.Myers@bestbuy.com>, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, public-html-data-tf@w3.org
In Drupal, the default mapping uses multiple types. However, I think we want
to be careful about touting that as an example. There isn't really a real
world use case for that... as far as I know there aren't any applications
consuming the RDF from Drupal that need to have those different types, so it
is a weak use case.

-Lin

--
Lin Clark