Re: Consumer guidance

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:13:11 -0800
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: HTML Data Task Force WG <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 15:01, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have attempted to put together some guidance for HTML data consumers at
>
>  http://www.w3.org/wiki/Choosing_an_HTML_Data_Format#Consumers and
>  http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML_Data_Vocabularies
>
> These are replicated below. This is a first draft and I'd be grateful for any feedback on it.

These are a great start Jeni with a lot of good research and references.

What is your preference for suggestions/edits/improvements of those page?

Ok to make edits to the wiki directly (and follow-up discussion only
in cases of apparent conflicts), or do you prefer to discuss edits in
email first?

Thanks,

Tantek