Re: Guidance on publishing in multiple formats

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:50:50 +0000
To: HTML Data Task Force WG <public-html-data-tf@w3.org>
Hi,

As Gregg predicated below, the RDFWAWG have updated the RDFa-Core spec to include the change such that @property can now be used in place of @rel with very similar semantics [1] so I have updated the example at [2] accordingly. @property and @itemprop are now very close in their use, particularly if publishers stick with RDFa 1.1 Lite.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mixing_HTML_Data_Formats#Mixing_Syntaxes