Re: HTML Data Guide draft

Ivan,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> <snip>

Section 2.2.1.2: the reference to the RDFa 1.1 Core initial context is
> wrong. It should say: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1.html

That's what Jeni had put in the document at the first place, but I asked
her to change to http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1, based on the
latest RDFa core draft [1] which references that URI (search for
rdfa-context) and also your email at [2]. Did that change?

Steph.

[1] www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2011/WD-rdfa-core-20111215/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Dec/0040.html