Re: HTML Data Guide draft

Hi Jeni,

Very good synthesis, and informative reading. I haven't had the time to
read the entire document yet in detail, but here is what I found so far
(mostly minor issues).

#mixing-vocabularies-in-rdfa

The canonical URI for the RDFa 1.1 Core initial context is
http://www.w3.org/profile/rdfa-1.1

[[[
Note that if you use any of the last three mechanisms, the shortened IRIs
can only be understood when they are within the scope of the relevant
attributes. These can be easy to mislay when people copy and paste HTML
from one place to another
]]]

I agree with your recommendation of relying on the built-in prefixes over
the other alternatives. The @vocab mechanism is part of the three
mechanisms referred above and is similar to the vocabulary scoping of
microdata. Shouldn't a similar note be made for microdata short names and
the risk of copy pasting a property-value element into an entity with a
different vocabulary than the source it came from?

[[[
Many thanks to the members of the HTML Data Working Group
]]]

HTML Data Task Force.

The closing line of some code snippets is not indented properly, making the
turtle & HTML snippets more difficult to read. See #properties-within-links.

<nit-pick>
s/philidelphia/philadelphia
</nit-pick>

cheers,