Re: Non-sectioning <nav> elements

Gannon, I've missed you a lot since the <code@lang> proposal! And now
you're here again! How nice.
...thus said, I missed the point of the message. Sorry. I mean, not ALL the
message, just the fact about Aussies and the Turing and Easter and
Passover. Yeah I passed out on that, actually. BUT the fact that "I'm
right" means a lot to me.
Happy Easter and happy week to you too. And long live navigation and all
the navigators, sectioners or groupers of the world.
Andrea