Re: Accept atribute on forms and links

Anchors are GETing resources, resources has many representations (html,
pdf, png, txt)

   I would like to request custom representation (for example pdf) on link
or form without using the ugly extension mechanism (*.pdf)

And rely on server content negotiation... yes also I like to specify a list
of preferred representations (not only one)

   image/png, image/jpg, image/gif, image/svg-xml  (this is my list of
preferred representations, or mime-types, and I don't like any other image
format)