Re: Invalid example in documentation

On 12/09/2013 21:33 , Martin Amps wrote:
> The example at the bottom contains invalid markup as confirmed by the
> trusty validator

Yes, thanks, this was already fixed in the editors' draft.

> Would it make sense to auto validate every sample upon commit?

We considered linting on commits but the process of editing the spec is
slow enough already and that would just add to the pain.

This was simply a heartbeat, but the draft will get linted more in
several ways before progressing further.

Thanks!