Re: HTML5 New Feature: CANVAS as a FORM INPUT

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:54:09 -0700
Cc: "public-html-comments@w3.org" <public-html-comments@w3.org>
To: "Thomas A. Fine" <fine@head.cfa.harvard.edu>
The InkML specification provides for a standard format for serialization. This can all be done with existing JS APIs (like FormData+XHR).

Pressure sensitivity is still missing from current implementations of DOM events.

Signature use cases seem to have more to do with key signing (encryption) than pen input.

-Charles