Microdata as W3C Note vs. W3C Rec.

From: Eric Franzon <eric@semanticweb.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:57:20 -0800
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello all,

As an AC Rep (for SemanticWeb.com) and as someone who regularly interacts
with developers just being introduced to Semantic Web concepts for the
first time, I am writing to state my agreement with the position outlined
by Manu Sporny in this post:
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/microdata-cr/

Moving Microdata forward toward recommendation status adds confusion in an
area already rife with confusion. I believe that Microdata should be
published as a W3C Note.

Best,
--Eric

--