Some advices for table, th and td elements

From: River John <r0011cn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:49:33 +0800
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi,

I think that the "width" attribute for td, th and table elements is very
useful, and should not be as the attributes that will "Not supported in
HTML5". For example:

    <th width="20%">column1</th>

    <th width="30%">column2</th>

    <th>column3</th>

The benefits to do this:

1. We can specify the width of columns in a table immediately and simply.

2. Need not write CSS for each table and each column.

3. Need not add the class attributes to these elements in order to applying
the CSS

If this note looks very stupid, forgive me. Looking forward an answer.

Best Greetings & Regards!

River John

2012-7-11