title attribute

From: Elisabeth Robson <bethrobson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:21:45 -0800
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
I noticed that in section in the discussion of the title
attribute, the text says:

Some elements, such as link, abbr, and input, define additional
semantics for the title attribute beyond the semantics described

However, in the section on the input element (4.10.7), there is no
additional information about what those semantics might be. The
description of the link element (4.2.4) *does* include information
about additional semantics. I would suggest adding this information
about the input element in section 4.10.7.