Re: uneven handling of issues

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:54:10 -0600
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
CC: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi Laura

Thanks for posting this update to the email. I really was curious as to
what is happening with longdesc.

I am amazed at how much effort has had to be expended to keep longdesc,
as compared to how little effort people put in to remove, and the modify
<time> and add <data>. The process seems incredibly skewed and not
representative.

Ah well. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon.

Best regards,

Shelley