HTML 5

From: <mbtawes@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:54:12 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-html-comments@w3.org

To whom it may concern:

<b>some text</b>

is much simpler than:

I also think that the align, alink, vlink, link, text, background, bgcolor,hspace, border, vspace, type, valign, width, height, cellpadding and cellspacing attributes for their respective elements are very useful and should not be eliminated. I think that HTML5 should be HTML5, not plain text with CSS.

Please do not remove these elements and attributes.

Thank you,

Michael Tawes

Webmaster

Troop 918