Re: Role of this email group after October 1st

On 09/30/2010 01:13 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:
> According to the Last Call timeline, starting tomorrow (Oct 1) all new
> bugs in the HTML WG bugzilla data are automatically labeled Last Call
> comments, which is somewhat equivalent to being made an issue, directly.

How did you come to that conclusion?

My assumption is that bugs entered during Last Call will be processed in
a manner very similar to the way that bugs are resolved today: a set of
them will be FIXED, a set will be WONTFIX and not pursued, and a set
will become TrackerRequests and we will solicit change proposals.

- Sam Ruby