Re: Formal Objection Tracker is missing a FO

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:26:56 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-comments@w3.org" <public-html-comments@w3.org>

On 10/4/10 8:56 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 10/04/2010 09:31 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:
>> That's fine, but I won't use Bugzilla to record my Last Call comment.
>>
>> I'll wait until we can formally make Last Call comments, and then use
>> this email list to record it.
>
> As previously stated[1], the intent is to get all Last Call comments
> entered into bugzilla, and processed as bugs.

That's fine, if the HTML WG co-chairs want to take LC comments from this
list and record in Bugzilla in order to assign a tracking number. I
notice that other groups use the Issues list, but to each their own. The
W3C is somewhat lax is specifying a consistent procedure.

Note, though, that I'm not alone is wanting to make comments to this
email list: Microsoft has also recommended that people make LC comments
to this email list[1].

Shelley

[1]
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2010/09/13/web-standards-from-working-draft-to-recommendation.aspx