Proposal for Locators inside html-documents (LocDocs)

From: Kaseluris, Nikos <nikkas@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:15:18 +0300
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi

I have created a free java open-source program, HtmlMgr, that presents
HTML-FILES that contain LOCATORS-inside-DOCUMENTS (LocDocs).

The program, automatically creates the table-of-contents (ToC) of the
text, shows automatically in the ToC your position in the text you are
reading and index the words and terms of the text for quick searching.

My LocDoc-proposal and the program can be found at the address:
http://htmlmgr.sourceforge.net/

Kaseluris-Nikos