Re: Spelling mistake found in HTML5 spec working draft

From: T.J. Crowder <tj@crowdersoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:23:54 +0100
To: Michael Rakowski <m.rakowski1@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hi,

You can search for existing bugs in the spec, and log new bugs if they're
not there, using the bug tracker:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/query.cgi

<http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/query.cgi>But note that "realising" is an
acceptable spelling. It's chiefly British (and more common here than the
American spelling). I don't know whether the specification is meant to be
spelt (!) in the American way, though it seems likely (even if HTML was
invented by an Englishman ;-) ).
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/realise
--
T.J. Crowder