Re: HTML adequacy

From: Lars Hansen <lars.hansen@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:16:35 +0100
To: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello,

> Most of what you can find in HTML is there for some reason; and what
> has no reason to be is being removed

> The worst thing of the HTML5 process is that there is a lot of people
> involved, so there are a lot of clashing interests. And the best thing
> of the HTML5 process is that there is a lot of people involved, so
> it's really difficult to overlook some need that the language should
> address.

This is good to hear (not that I thought elsewise), it sounds like a
worthily path. I am relieved.

Perhaps HTML is the wrong tool for me, it seemed like the tool of choice
for webpages as it's HTML which is being used (as a foundation) for most
and it also worked for me, even if I had difficulties. My proposal was
an idea for simplification only.

I was already pointed to SVG.

Thanks again.

BR