HTML+RDFa intro: examples before history, please

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:50:16 -0500
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
I'm curious to see how the new Facebook use of RDFa
compares to the HTML+RDFa draft

I think I'm not the only reader who skips past all
the blah blah blah text and looks for the first
example that I can copy and paste and use.

The whole 1.1 History section is just more
blah blah to skip over, from that perspective.
I strongly suggest moving it to an Acknowledgements
section at the end.

By way of example, see
Acknowledgements and Change History
in the GRDDL spec

And please add lots of examples, especially
a hello-world example in the intro.

In fact, I hope that over time, the HTML + RDFa spec
becomes less of a diff from [XHTML+RDFa] and
more of a self-standing spec.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E