HTML+RDFa intro: examples before history, please

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:50:16 -0500
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
I'm curious to see how the new Facebook use of RDFa
compares to the HTML+RDFa draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-rdfa-in-html-20100304/

I think I'm not the only reader who skips past all
the blah blah blah text and looks for the first
example that I can copy and paste and use.

The whole 1.1 History section is just more
blah blah to skip over, from that perspective.
I strongly suggest moving it to an Acknowledgements
section at the end.

By way of example, see
Acknowledgements and Change History
in the GRDDL spec
http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl/#changes

And please add lots of examples, especially
a hello-world example in the intro.

In fact, I hope that over time, the HTML + RDFa spec
becomes less of a diff from [XHTML+RDFa] and
more of a self-standing spec.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E