Re: Alternate syntax for defining class attribute

From: T.J. Crowder <tj@crowdersoftware.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:52:24 +0100
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: Eduard Pascual <herenvardo@gmail.com>, Arthur Clifford <art@artspad.net>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "Musgrove, Jason L" <J.L.Musgrove2@wlv.ac.uk>, public-html-comments@w3.org
Julian,

> > For one thing, we're after last call, aren't we?
> No, we aren't.

Thanks. Sorry, that was very sloppy terminology on my part, obviously there
are still a number of outstanding bugs/issues (per section 3 of the last
status report, "Getting to Last Call").

I should have said, or indeed asked, are we past last call for *new*
proposals?

Apologies, I'm sure this is documented somewhere. I kicked around the
working group pages but I'm still relatively new to the working group's page
structure (and terminology).

Thanks,

-- T.J.