Re: Alternate syntax for defining class attribute

From: Jock Murphy <jockm@stufflabs.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:24:11 -0700
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Personally I like this proposal a lot.  Until the day that humans don't need
to write HTML by hand (a day sadly further away than I would like),
something like this would do a lot to aid both the readability and
writability of HTML.

I suppose this could be dismissed as being unneeded because the class= is
there for this purpose.  That this proposal is only sugar, but sometimes
sugar is important.  This is the cleanest proposal I have seen to make HTML
more expressive for such a common case.

--
Jock Murphy
Founder