Re: HTML5's Q element

For IE8, FF 3.5, and Opera 10 (although not Safari 4), this behavior of
adding quotes is done with the default CSS style sheet of the browser; not
in the HTML rendering itself.

If you style q like so:

q:before {
>   content: no-open-quote;
> }
>
> q:after {
>   content: no-close-quote;
> }

Then the quotes go away in those 3 browsers.

I'd hope the specification could be amended based on Yahia's excellent
points.

Seth