From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:28:24 -0500
To: whatwg@whatwg.org, public-html-comments@w3.org
Sorry for the double emails today.

I will continue with revisiting the use cases for the microdata section.
One additional component I'll add to the use cases is applying my
interpretation of how RDFa might handle the use case, as compared  to
how it could be handled with Ian's new HTML5 microdata proposal. This
will, of course, slow me down a bit.

Note, though, that I don't claim to be an expert on either RDFa or Ian's
new microdata proposal.  My hope is that if I make a mistake, or I'm not
clear, folks will respond to my writing with corrections and/or
additions. The purpose behind my effort is to open discussion. I will
admit, though, that I do have a bias for RDFa, primarily because this is
something that's real, today, and that I can use, today.