Omission in '4.4.11.1 Creating an outline' ?

From: Seth Call <sethcall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:57:23 -0500
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I believe there may be an omission  to a particular rule in the
'Creating an outline' section:  http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/#outlines

Specifically, from the rule 'When exiting a sectioning root element,
if the stack is not empty' quoted at the bottom of this email, I
believe there should be a 6th step:

	'6. Append the outline of the sectioning content element being exited
to the current section. (This does not change which section is the
last section in the outline.)'

In addition, I think the 3rd step should be changed to:

	'3. Finding the deepest child: If current section has no child
sections, jump to step 6'

The wording of this step is identical to the previous rule 'When
exiting a sectioning content element, if the stack is not empty',  of
the algorithm, which was deliberate.  That previous rule makes sure
that the outline of a sectioning content would be added to the overall
document outline; without that same step added to the rule in
question,  I don't see any way in which the outline of a sectioning
root is added into the overall document outline.

I can open a bug if this is indeed a real issue...

Regards,
Seth