HTML 5

From: Steve Comstock <steve@trainersfriend.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:47:17 -0600
To: public-html-comments@w3.org
Man, has this got a long way to go.

DOCTYPE - required but "mostly useless"?
What about for XHMTL? Do I need a DOCTYPE?

Where's all the definitive attributes for all the elements?

What elements, tags, attributes, values have case sensitivty?
Where does XHTML 5 differ from HTML 5 on this?

It looks like you are intending to include XHTML 5 in the
HTML 5 recommendation, but there are lots of areas that need
more careful and complete descriptions, especially in
pointing out where XHTML 5 differs from HTML 5.

I'm not so sure about this path you're on,

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

   z/OS Application development made easier
     * Our classes include
        + How things work
        + Programming examples with realistic applications
        + Starter / skeleton code
        + Complete working programs
        + Useful utilities and subroutines
        + Tips and techniques

==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==