Re: please add "work in progress" as appropriate to references

Ian Hickson wrote:
> [...]
> This seems like busy-work, since the spec itself is in the same state, and
> likely won't advanced further until all these dependencies are more stable.

You know that, but I'm not confident that you've made it sufficiently
clear to your readers.
So I'd prefer that you take on this fairly simple edit.

But I can imagine this isn't a high priority, so I'll live, for now.

Perhaps I'll ask again when things get closer to stable.

--
Dan