Re: removal of frame / frameset - how will user resizeable panes be supported?

From: Jeff Armstrong <w3html5@aquabolt.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:40:08 +0000
CC: public-html-comments@w3.org

Anne,

Many thanks for the recommendation - I found more detail here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#resizing

But was concerned by this earler comment in the same document:

 > Features that are at risk (see the below list) will be dropped

 > Features at risk
 >
 > The Working Group has identified the following features as at risk of
being removed from CSS3 Basic User Interface when exiting CR.
 >    * 'cursor' property values: ew-resize | ns-resize | nesw-resize |
nwse-resize
 >    * 'resize' property

Do any agents currently support this? I cannot seem to find an
implementation.

Regards,

Jeff